View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 10:40 PM   #6
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Ray View Post
A week or so ago, she started coughing, like kennel cough, but it went away after a day or so, so I didn't think anything of it...

Last night, she seemed sleepy, and didn't want to do much. This morning she wouldn't go potty, wouldn't eat, and didn't even want to stand up. I took her with me to work to keep an eye on her, and she got worse. She has diarrehea, throwing up, and was lathargic. When I picked her up she whines like something on the inside is hurting.

My breeder I bought her from has her now, and she is on an IV until the vet gets there to look at her. She called me to ask about her being treated by the vet, and of course I agreed to it. She kept saying I just don't want to lose this little one. AH!!!! Anyone have any suggestions? I'm devastated.
pancreatitis what did you feed as when you pick her up she is in pain is a sign of pancreatitis as it is extremely painful and one test they do is palpatation of the stomach and and if she moans when picking her up my bet is that -- yorkies are prone to this so if you were feeding any high fatty treats, etc then that can trigger it - get a blood panel done with cpli and tli add on asap
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!