Thread: OCDoggie
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 12:34 PM   #1
mackymom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default OCDoggie

I'm wondering....I think my Mac has OCD. Are all Yorkies obsessed with their toys? It never really bothered me much but he seems to be getting worse with his "NEED" to fetch! It is constant. If you sit or even pause in one spot for too long he has a toy that he is trying to get you to throw. If you try to walk away he will be right behind you bumping it on your leg. If I try to ignore him he talks. Starts out a low wimpier. Then it will turn into a Winey longer sentence. And if no response from you it will turn into an almost angry sentence..I'm not kidding...and he will not quit until you throw his toy..over and over AND over again. I've tried putting his toys up, but then he will run back and forth from his box to you..pausing to see if your coming, that will continue until you give in. Oh goodness, If you wash any of his toys it is pure torture to him its from the washer/dryer to me.....Is this normal? Any ideas on how to break this constant need? He and my husband walk every evening so he gets exercise??
mackymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!