View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 11:52 AM   #2
annamalyssa
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar Ray View Post
A week or so ago, she started coughing, like kennel cough, but it went away after a day or so, so I didn't think anything of it...

Last night, she seemed sleepy, and didn't want to do much. This morning she wouldn't go potty, wouldn't eat, and didn't even want to stand up. I took her with me to work to keep an eye on her, and she got worse. She has diarrehea, throwing up, and was lathargic. When I picked her up she whines like something on the inside is hurting.

My breeder I bought her from has her now, and she is on an IV until the vet gets there to look at her. She called me to ask about her being treated by the vet, and of course I agreed to it. She kept saying I just don't want to lose this little one. AH!!!! Anyone have any suggestions? I'm devastated.
Did her diarreah have any blood in it? could it be parvo as those are signs of parvo also camdy has the same signs I believe that is how it is spelled.
Have them test her for Parvo,Coccidia,Giardia, and Camdy (I will find the correct name for you)
For now IV fluids is the best for her, try and get her some antibiotics if the breeder has any on hand and the vet should give you anti vomiting medication and something for diarreah, I feel your concern completely
My GUCCI is really sick right now too, he is alert and energetic but he was vomiting yellow stuff and had yellow diarreah with mucous and pink spots in it.

I will pray for your baby
annamalyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!