View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 08:14 AM   #9
krisknr
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugz4all4 View Post
I have a question for you if you dont mind or anyone else that can answer. I have all 4 of my dogs on Taste of the wild, They range in age from 8 years to 11 weeks. Theyve been on it for a little over a month and they all seem to be thriving, the sore spots that my sheltie had on his belly have even gone away. Now my question, it's a ALS food and for the puppy (i switched him from chicken soup puppy cause he was eating the other food anyways, and after the whole science diet disaster )it says to give 1 cup for the 3 to 5 pound range. He was 2.5 pounds at the vets 2 weeks ago so I give him a little less than a full cup, he doesnt eat it all, it takes him almost 2 days to finish it, I keep his food in his crate and he has access to it all day and night long. Im worried that he isnt getting enough. He is still very active and he poops 3 to 4 times a day and its normal.. Soooo is he getting enough or should I switch him to a puppy food?
Thanks
It sounds to me that he is getting enough. He may eat more as you have him on it longer.
krisknr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!