View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 08:44 PM   #1
Belindtch
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love Lucy Loves Dexter....

Hello...California. Hello Dexter. This is Lucy sending a special thank you to my boyfriend, Dexter. Mommy was going somewhere in the car. She walked out on the porch and there was a special "care package" from Dex in California. When she got back she did not feel well so she did not get to give me my bath. She said I was suffering from "bed head" all over my body.
I think she just did not feel like dealing with me and the camera. Later that day I got to see what was inside.

Inside was a beautiful knitted dress in dark red and white. I love it and can't wait to model it for you, Dex. It looks like it is going to fit me perfectly. Next, I saw the cutest baby girl pink hoodie with a rhinestone bone. You know, Dexter, how much I love pink and bling. Wow!!! Then I saw the softest little tee shirt that said "I Woof You." My heart was about to melt. Dex, you are the sweetest little guy in the whole world. I also got a pink collar that says "LOVE" in bling letters. Mommy got some really neat notepads and a calendar. She loves them.
Attached Thumbnails
Lucy Loves Dexter....-100_5030-medium-.jpg   Lucy Loves Dexter....-100_5031-medium-.jpg   Lucy Loves Dexter....-100_5032-medium-.jpg   Lucy Loves Dexter....-100_5036-medium-.jpg  

Lucy Dexter
Belindtch is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!