View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 07:43 PM   #6
Woogie Man
Donating Member

Mine may be a contrarian opinion but I believe it's the total quality of the ingredients rather than if it's grain free or not. Most grain-free foods are very high quality but I've chosen to feed my dogs Nature's Logic. It is not grain-free but I feel it has advantages over the grain-free foods I've researched. The grain it uses is millet, which is supposed to be highly digestible and is not known to cause allergies in dogs. It has a high meat content and is 36% protein. What really sold me on it is the fact that Nature's Logic contains no synthetic vitamin and mineral compounds in it, which makes it unique among kibble. It exceeds the AAFCO recommendations just on its food ingredients and doesn't need added vitamins and minerals. It is an all life stages food and I feed both my adults and puppies the same food. They all do great on it. Another good thing is that it comes in 4 varieties....chicken, lamb, venison and duck & salmon so they don't get tired of the 'same old thing' which can lead to picky eating or even food allergies over time. What to feed is an individual choice but I feel very comfortable in recommending Nature's Logic.
Woogie Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!