View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 06:35 PM   #58
dwerten
BANNED!

so glad all is working out so well for your baby and so glad we could all help you as it makes me feel so good to know we were able to help a baby with what we learned the hard way it is like paying it forward you will have that chance to do the same for others too as we learn something every day that is for sure ---

i would continue to post food issues on this post because others will know it is pertaining to pancreatitis case by reading the whole thread as i would be concerned you post on a new thread and they do not know about the kidney values and the pancreatitis and give you a treat that could possibly harm her at such a vulnerable stage -- honestly I would stick to the baked chicken breast only and kibble but even now i would just do the food -- i only gave dex his food for a year after as i did not want to take any chances and i strongly suggest that of yours too as she is so little and it could re-occur easily so please just stick to her food and give her the food as a treat as they think it is a treat coming from your hand mine do so try that first as to fragile at this point and we do not want a relapse which can easily happen as dex relapsed 3 times so you are not entirely out of the woods so please be extremely cautious with her - spring bottled water as you want her drinking as much water as you can due to kidney values

i am so glad she is doing well and that you trusted us in taking her back and getting that blood work as some people may not have done that and it could have been to her detriment - better to be safe than sorry and you did the right thing I was so scared when you did not post over those few days i went into panic mode posting a ton of messages in case you popped in as i knew she would be ok with the right protocol and sounds like second vet had a clue so that is great
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!