View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 04:54 AM   #6
KYBLUE
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeAnn Rost View Post
This is a saying that I try to live by. I think the world would be a better place if we all did this.
You say you grew up with LeeAnn VanDerPol. Where did you grow up at? If you grew up with her you should know her maiden name. Do you?
You say your family turned her in for running an illegal puppy farm? Did you know she was licensed and was never "illegal"? How would you know if she inbred puppies, were you there when the dogs were bred? I know for a fact that she does NOT practise inbreeding. I also know that she was never fined and never had any of her dogs or puppies taken away. This is just lies and slander. This would all fall under NOT TRUE

She did have horses and still does. She would be very happy and proud to show anyone her horses or dogs. She loves them and takes good care of them.

As far as the divorce, yeah that happened. Her husband, Mr. VanDerPol, was mistreating her during a very serious illness and was trying to convince people she was not really ill. It was a very serious arthritic illness that threatened to debilitate her. He divorced her after she fled to her mother's in Texas while she was still recuperating. He then proceeded to file for divorce against her. I really don't see what this has to do with Yorkies and this would fall under NOT NECESSARY

She attempted to kill her ex husband, really? How do you know this? Is she in prison? No, I know for a fact she is not and that he has never been touched by her. She has no desire to harm him. This latest bit of info is just another lie spread by her ex to slander her. Passing this around would definitely fall under NOT TRUE and NOT KIND

I think if you are speaking the truth you would not be afraid to state your name. Whoever you are and whatever your motivation I forgive you. Life is often hard and I am not vindictive.

I wish you blessings and happy Holidays. And as the Christmas season comes around for another year, I pray for peace and love to all.

A sinner saved by God's grace.

LeeAnn Rost formerly known as LeeAnn VanDerPol

wow to much dirty laundry for me we need a washing machine around here
this should be about your yorkies not your personal life
you came off talking about the person but ended up being the breeder
shame you put these people threw this
and the god lord has nothing to do with it you made the bad decision
hope all can be resolved
KYBLUE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!