View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 08:29 PM   #1
BaileysMom2008
♥My Lil' Monkey Girl♥
Donating Member

Present Bailey Madison's Box Arrived!!!

Ohhhh my gosh you guys!!!! Bailey Madison and mommy were spoiled! I guess we can say her birth mother and brother were spoiled as well.....LOL They thought it was their box too...LOL

Okay So our GE was Yvonne and Charlie (yml)! First let us start of by saying THANK YOU we were sooooo spoiled but she loved it!!!

Please forgive me if i forget anything in the list of what we received!

Bailey Madison Received:

A New Doggy Place Mat With Paw Prints And Bones! (Sooo cute)
Sample Packs Of Yorkie Yummies....WE LOVE these!!! (Well the furbutts...LOL)
Doggie Paws Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats
Newmans Own Organics Premium: Chicken Flavored Dog Treats
Essentials For My PET Rope/Tennis Balls Toy (Sooo Cute)
Small Purple Bone Squeeky Toy (The furbutts chased each other for it...LOL)
Big Red/White Milk Bone Squeek Toy
Essentials Black/White Rope Toy
Orange/Blue/White Frisbee (The furbutts LOVE this)
Simply Dog Pink Heart Robe & Matching Duck Toy (Her Brother Wanted To Steal It The Whooooole Time....hehehe)
LuLu Pink, Pink Flower dress (Soooo Cute)
LuLu Pink, Matching Pink Necklace
LuLu Pink, Paisley Flower Dress (Sooo Cute As Well)
LuLu Pink, Diamond/Silver heart with Pink Bow Charm
Black/Purple Polka Dot fringe Blanket (This Has Become Her Favorite Blanket) ** She wants mommy to find out who makes them she wants to get one for her brother and mommy for gifts cause they like hers tooo.....**
Black/Purple Polka Dot Fringe Sack Bed/Blanket (They ALL Love This One Too! If They Are Not With The Blanket They Are Tucked In Here!!! **She wants to know where to get these too...LOL)

Bailey Madison's Mommy Received:

Peta Grocery Bag (This will Come In Handy For Picking Up Groceries)
Essentials For Your Desk Pack of Sticky Notes
Essentials For the Kitchen Note Pad: Things To Do With Matching Magnets (I need this....LOL)
Essentials For The Kitchen Note Pad: Shopping List (Great For My Shopping List... Will Be Using This Weekend....LOL)
Essentials For The Kitchen Note Pad: Menu Planner (LOVE IT!!!! I Think This One Is My Favorite!!!_
One Green/White Pen
One Orange/White Pen
Essentials For The Kitchen Dish Towel
Essentials For The Kitchen Hot Mitt ( This Is Great I Needed A Good One Nice And Thick!!! I Love To Bake So Will Be Using VERY Soon!!!)
Essentials For The Kitchen Magnetic Clips ( Was Just Saying We Needed To Get More Of These....LOL)
Essentials For The Kitchen Flexible Cutting Mat (Great Item To Have....Can Always Use!!! Thank You!!!)
Essentials For The Home Inspirational Magnet: Silver Stone Shaped Friendship Magnet
Essentials For The Home Glass Tea Light Holders With Candles 2 set Piece
Essentials For The Home Beveled Glass Photo Frame (So Cute I Can Now Put Her Picture Up At Work In A CUTE Frame....Love The Design!)
Essentials For My Pet Picture Frame: My Dog Loves Me With Paw Prints (Supper Dupper CUTE...LOVE IT)
Essentials For My Pet Picture Frame: Spoiled With Puppy faces (Love This One!!!!)

Whew.... My Fingers Got A Work Out...... Okay I Think We Got It all listed...LOL See Didnt I say We Were Spoiled?????? What???
You Thought We Were Lying????? NOPE!!!!! We Sureeeeee DID!!!!

Thank You Once Again Yvonne And Charlie For Making Our FIRST GE Soooo Much FUN......We Had Soooo Much Fun, We Cant WAIT For The Next GE!!!!
:

Bailey's Brother Loved Her Toys and Stuff So Much He Told Her She Had To Share Because When He Is In The GE Next Time He Will Share With Her! She Said Okay!!!! Hehehe

Okay I Put Our Pictures Into A Video .....So Sit Back Grab A Or A And Some And Enjoy!!

Last edited by BaileysMom2008; 12-03-2008 at 08:30 PM.
BaileysMom2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!