View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 07:02 PM   #1
yorkiegirl83
Love My Furbabies!
Donating Member

Default Could you keep us in your prayers please?

Today my DH's company laid off some people. My husband works on the software engineering end of the company and those who's jobs were cut , were on the manufacturing end so we are not sure if this will affect him.

As far as I know they were looking to hire more people in the software field, but couldn't find any with enough experience to fill the positions in this area (small town) -- so I am praying with all my heart that these layoffs (as awful as they are for everyone) won't affect his position.

Sales have been down, so I knew it was inevitable that this would eventually happen but there apparently hadn't been any word on his end (DH's department is only 5 people) so I was hoping his company would be able to escape these hard times w/o having to let anyone go.

If you could all just say a prayer for us, I would appreciate it. I know there are many who have been laid off and it is just awful, so I hate to ask for prayers for our family -- but we are a single income household (his) and without that job, we'd be basically entirely broke. I worry more about the furbabies than us to be entirely honest. And I have health issues that are pricey with dr visits, meds, ect so I do worry about insurance.

Anyhow for anyone that read this far, thank you so much! My DH thinks everything will work out, but I'm terrified about it and I really have no one to talk to about it. My mom just gets me more afraid when I talk to her about it, and I don't want to bring a bunch of negativity to my husband either with my fears.

Thank you so much everyone <3
yorkiegirl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!