View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 05:06 PM   #1
kokopelli
Yorkie Talker

Default We miss you Milo my Love.....R.I.P.

We lost our beautiful Milo on Monday evening. He has been a liver shunt surgery survivor for 7 years and his little body just gave out. We did everything we could to save him but he just couldn't stay. My heart is absolutely broken and I can't even begin to imagine life without him. I just pray that he found his way over Rainbow Bridge and is the loving arms of my parents. The profound sadness and sorrow I feel in my heart is just so intense. He was just such a major part of our lives and I just need to know that he is ok now. I'll never be the same. We do still have our other babies which include one yorkie named Mikki, a small poodle mix named Mason and our big ole' Chocolate lab named Ginger to keep us busy but they have been lost without the leader of the crew, Milo. They are looking everywhere for him and it just breaks my heart even more. I know a time will come when I can think of Milo and not feel such sadness but for now the pain is unbearable. Thanks for listening and I feel for all of you who have lost one of these remarkable creatures.
Luv,
The Jackson's
Chip, Kayla, Ryan, Mikki, Ginger, Mason, Dankers and Lucy
XOXOXO
kokopelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!