View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 09:10 AM   #6
Lucia
Twinkle & Wicket's Mum
Donating Member

Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloesMama View Post
Maybe she just doesn't like her. Not trying to be rude , honest But I think dogs have their own personality including who they like and don't. I think it can be overcome and I think the methods you are trying are good ones, especially the treats , but I really think they have feelings about some people just like our human babies do.*My Sydney is always fine going to the vet ,likes everyone there.* except one girl .* Even after months of getting to know her , she still doesn't like this one girl. She has never done anything to Syd ( Like a shot or grooming) she has never been anything but nice but Syd just doesn't seem to like her.* *Or maybe it's the opposite and she just really likes her and wants to play so she gets worked up and hyper because she wants to play and is feeling like she isn't getting enough attention* so she acts out to get it away from you and onto her ???*I don't know really , just some ideas.
Thanks ChloesMama, it had crossed my mind that Twinkle doesn't like her! To be honest, I think u might be spot on with your second idea - Twinkle is desperate for her attention the whole time she is here - whenever other people come round she settles down after they've made a fuss of her and ignores them, but with Pip (my friend), she just won't leave her alone. I think I'm going to have to just persevere with telling her 'NO' and removing her until she learns that it's not acceptable. I guess it will just take time and patience xx xx
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!