View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 08:23 AM   #1
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

Angry What a way to start the freakin' day!!!

Oh my gosh you guys, I feel like such a tool! Last night I folded up the (metal) x-pen and put it in front of the hallway to the guest bedrooms and bath after Ranger unravelled all the toilet paper and Ryder had an accident in front of one of the bedrooms. Well, I happen to use that bathroom in the middle of the night when one of the boys has to get up to potty.

So 4:30AM Ranger had to go out, so I let him out and went to go to the bathroom in the dark. Well can you imagine what happened? I doubt I need to explain but I hit that x-pen so hard and it got caught up on the wall and we both came tumbling down. It was so loud and dark and scary! My husband flew out of bed and I just stood there crying. I mean, I was sobbing, it hurt so bad and was so scary! I left three huge divets in the walls and bent the pen! There are three HUGE knots on my legs and lovely bruises beginning.

To make things WORSE- I have a freakin' doctor. appt. this afternoon and when I say doctor. I mean "that" doctor. You know, the one I have put off for three years cause I HATE IT in the WORSE POSSIBLE way!!!!!!

Needless to say, I am NOT in a great mood.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!