View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 02:45 AM   #1
Misti1
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Horray Yipppeeee OMG Amazing THank you again YT!!!!!

May I have a drum roll please....to quote Professor Higgins....BY GEORGE I THINK SHE'S GOT IT!!!!

Oh ye of little faith!!!!(me) To all of my young yorkie parents out there,,,,hang in there....keep at it, be consistent, get a plan and stick to it, but my baby has now shown me that she truly truly understands to go outside. It just happened over night, like a miracle,,, but she so has it....

Now we just have to iron out a couple of more kinks and go through the set back I expect when she is spayed, adjust to me being home, get rid of the paper and pads and we are completely trained....but she has so GOT IT.

We are right now upstairs in the computer room, and she goes to that door and sits and looks at me when it is time, and I then she runs downstairs to the back door, sits and signals and then goes right outside and takes care of business. I know feel safe having her run the house and know she is not somewhere christening Aunt Tempie's antique rug.

Oh happy happy joy joy. I love her so much I could eat her.!!!! Thank you YT, you have patiently helped me raise #2
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!