View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 10:33 PM   #1
BridgettesMomma
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Haven't posted in a while! We ended up keeping a puppy!

Hello everyone I haven't been on here for a while about 5 mths to be exact! Last time I was on was right after Bridgette had her litter of three beautiful babies.

At the time everyone was asking if I were going to keep a puppy. I said no because I have three dogs already. Well that didn't happen. We got so attached to our Teddy we ended up keeping him.

We weren't going to keep any of them but Bridgette has always been a very lethargic dog and we have always worried about her, all the vets say there is nothing wrong with her it's just her personality. Anyway as soon as she had her litter we could tell she felt she had a purpose and was such a different, happy go lucky dog.

And when the time came to rehome the puppies I worried about her happiness. The first puppy found a home Marilyn (now Jodie) the only female went to an amazing home with another female yorkie puppy. Then Bridgette started becoming aggressive towards my other dogs which I have never seen before. Then the largest male Bear (now Louie) went to his home as a therapy dog for two children in wheel chairs. She went into hiding and would only come out when we would bring Teddy in. And my daughter would cry when we said we were going to rehome him.

He also became VERY attached to me and would cry when I wasn't around. We decided he had to stay. I think it was meant to be. Because he was the first born (my first litter whelped) the runt and the cutest. And he wasn't breathing when he was born we had to stimulate him to breathe. We got very attached to him.

And have added two other members to our pack which brings my pack up to six furbabies and of course the kitty!
Attached Thumbnails
Haven't posted in a while! We ended up keeping a puppy!-dsc01149.jpg   Haven't posted in a while! We ended up keeping a puppy!-dsc01274.jpg   Haven't posted in a while! We ended up keeping a puppy!-pict4945.jpg   Haven't posted in a while! We ended up keeping a puppy!-dsc01322.jpg  
BridgettesMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!