View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 07:42 PM   #12
Belindtch
Donating Yorkie Yakker

OMG...I understand completely what you are saying when your girls fight. My girls latch on to each other and will not let go. It is almost impossible for one adult to separate them. I usually grab up Alyssa because she is the one who starts the fights. Emmy can jump up and bite Alyssa in my arms with me trying to keep them apart. I have been bit twice by Emmy and right now in the process of losing two of my nails. If you have not witnessed a fight where they lock on to each others face it would be hard to imagine what actually goes on.

I have gone about 2 weeks now without a fight. Fighting occurs when Emmy gets closer to me and Alyssa gets jealous. Spending individual time with each girl away from the others has helped Alyssa to still feel special. I think Alyssa's problem is that I was her mommy first and she does not want to share me.

Someone suggested rehoming Alyssa where she would be the only furbaby. I love all 3 of my girls and could not part with any of them... I only want them to be able to get along. Hopefully, someone has some info to share on this topic.

Lucy Dexter
Belindtch is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!