View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 03:47 PM   #11
annamalyssa
BANNED!

No problem on the help, You can use a bleach and water solution but I have found that hand sanitizer works fine as long as you do it ROUTINELY. As far as color safe bleach goes I wouldn't chance it, you can however use the A-33 dry and it comes in a tub that will last a couple of years for about $15.00 it is really useful as far as the parvasol goes I'd use that if you cannot get the A-33 or use clothing you can bleach and just bleach them I wouldn't chance the color safe bleach. I don't know if it is as effective or not.

As far as the yard you mix a bleach and water solution and clean with that, If you have a garden center near you go rent a sprayer and fill that up with the solution and clean the yard. Even a weed be gone empty container or things like that will work just rinse it well before putting the bleach/water in. It may kill some spots on the grass but It HAS NEVER killed our grass so I know it's not a for sure thing BUT IT BEATS A SICK DOGGY... Concrete must be cleaned with the solution as well. Also, cats can carry parvo in their feces which can contaminate a dog that sniffs it or licks it or steps in it and then cleans it's feet so this may be a possibility on how your little one got ill or even a bird that has stepped in something contaminated elsewhere can come to your house leap on your grass and drop the germs there.. anything is possible as it take such a small amount to make them ill.

I wish you luck, if you need any more help let me know...
annamalyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!