View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 05:04 AM   #1
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Mollie back to the Vet today

Well guys I have to take Mollie back to the vet today. Nothing serious I hope. We think she has a blocked milk duct. Sorry I can't remember the medical term for it. But around one of her nipples it is swollen and red and a little warm to the touch. Luckily the vet had a cancellation at 4pm today. If they hadn't been able to work her in I would have called around and just took her somewher else anyway, I have a couple of times already put hot compresses on it. The tech told me to see if I could express any milk. No luck. I'm sure that they will have better luck at this than me.

I was really kind of surprised that this happen because she just finished her antiobotics on Thursday of last week. Maybe she just wasn't on them long enough. So, I'm hoping the only thing that they have to do is maybe try to express the milk and another course of antibotics. Keep your fingers crossed for us that this is all it is. I'm sure it is. I always tend to think the worse especially after her so called simple tooth extraction.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!