Thread: Such a relief!
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 05:41 AM   #1
jekoby
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Love Such a relief!

We took Izzy in to be spayed yesterday - I've been dreading it, but it knew we needed to get it done. Was just worried about something going wrong

She had to be there by 7:45 - they did post op blood work and said if we didn't hear from them by 9:00 then the blood work was good and they would go ahead with the spay. The vet said we could call about noon and check on her, but the receptionist had already told me we could call around 10:00 - 11:00, so I called at 10:30 and she was fine - out of surgery and starting to wake up. They said we could pick her up between 3:00 and 6:00. I wanted to make sure she was good and awake, so we waited until 5:00 to go get her. She was really alert and happy to see us and I was so relieved to have her back safe!

Poor little Max was really lost yesterday without his best friend - he kept looking for her, and he was soooooooooo excited when she came home - I thought his little tail was going to wiggle right off his little bottom She slept good with me last night, and is curled up asleep next to me now on her little bed. Boy am I glad to have that over with

Another great thing, which I realize from reading other peoples posts on YT, is that the whole thing - blood work, spay, pain meds, etc. was $189.00 - which seems REALLY reasonable compared to what prices are in some other areas of the country. All in all - it was a good day~

Now today - well, we have to get the hot water heater replaced, and that is considerably more hassle and money but that hot water for your shower is a pretty good plus!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!