View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 05:28 AM   #3
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Confused

I don't know how bad it is for them, but if eating weird things is a cause for concern then I should be freaking out too. Gracie loved to chew/eat wood when she was younger, still does just not as much. Yogi, sigh, Yogi will be the death of me. Bugs, worms, leaves, wood, rocks, dirt, paper, wee-wee pads, carpet, socks, his sister. He doesn't just put it in his mouth or chew on it, he chews and swallows. At first I'd see him chewing on something and would call him to me, he'd come and I'd take whatever away. Now he realizes he'll loose his tasty treat and smirks at me, turns and runs with all his super hero speed away, chewing all the time until he's swallowed it. Then he'll stop, turn around and wiggle his whole backside and come romping back towards me. With a look on his face that can only say, "That was fun Momma, lets find something else bad for me to eat and do it again."

I guess all we can do is try really hard to keep most of the stuff up and away from them and hope they out grow it...if they live that long.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!