View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 05:06 AM   #3
TeresaM
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I use several different types of store bought dog treats. It can be trial and error if you have a picky eater. Since store bought treats can be very rich and high in calories we try to limit how many they get. Cheerio's are great, carrots and apples are also well liked by my gang. They all get a small bite of Daddy's egg in the morning, which they love!! Like LilMissy said, no grapes - the skin is toxic, so because of that I also don't give raisins. Just feel it's better safe then sorry.

Sadie Mae was my alcoholic, she loved beer, mixed drinks, my eggnog with rum! lol She would not bother any "people" food left where she could reach, but she couldn't say no the the booze. She also enjoyed morning coffee with DH. Yogi seems to be following in her footsteps and enjoys a sip or two of DH's coffee after it's cooled down some. He's only 4 months old and I told DH he better not let him have any as it will stunt his growth. It's not something I would go out of my way to give them, but we found out they like it by finding them on the end table with their noses stuck in the cup.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!