View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 03:09 PM   #15
yorkieisme
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilLove View Post

They are not as common because the breed is still relatively new. They were not brought into the states until about 2003-2004. The breed itself, started in Germany in 1984.

I'm not Donald Trump, ( ) and I have 2. (I should say, I am owned by two :-)) I have seen many Yorkies for much higher prices than some Biewers and vice versa. You really have to look around and do your research. The prices do vary quite a bit, just like Yorkies, but all depend on pet/show/breeding and the breeder and the area.
No I don't believe you to be Donald Trump, however I did say "people like Donald Trump", and after looking at your beautiful furkids I would say WOW they are very beautiful. Do you breed them? Oh I know they came from the Yorkie, but the pictures of the biewer and yorkie wet together they look so much alike. Which leads to this question.......what is the problem with AKC not allowing them, is it there color, did they become mixed with something to produce them, or did the gene just pop up out of a certain yorkie. I am really interested in the breed they actually take my breath away, but of course I get weak when it comes to a yorkie. I have to ask this how long does it take you to brush everyone out a day? Do you show all of your bieweres and yorkies.

Also someone wrote, a lot of them are not to the standard......if I did get one, what do I need to look for when it comes to the standard....I know it can't be the price tag, however the price tag does shock me.
yorkieisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!