View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 06:55 AM   #1
Shelby&Seymour
"& Seeger, too"
Donating Member

Default Good Morning!! Sunday Nov 30

Hi there!
Hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday weekend!!! Today is going to be a relaxing day!!! ........ after eating turkey, shopping until I dropped, wrapping gifts, cleaning the house, and going to church last night...... this morning I am going to drink coffee, catch up on the news, and as I type, Shelby and Seymour have snuggled up to me (one on each side) on the couch. They are so precious..... I couldn't have a better morning.

Later, after I finish my coffee, I am hoping to put my Christmas dishes in the cupboard. (I store them in totes and so it is easy to switch them around.... and because they are snowmen, I use them until the middle of March....)

Enjoy your day!!!

I do have a request for some of you...... my daughter (actually my hubby's daughter) had an aunt pass away that was only 47 years old. She was a really nice gal. The family will need our prayers, as it was so sudden and very hard for them to come to grips with the loss. I hope that they are able to gather as a family and their hearts be healed.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!