View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 02:09 PM   #1
nanci594
Yorkie Talker

Omg The Gooch scared me on Thanksgiving!

I can't take Gucci (The Gooch) to anyone's house because he is not fully trained yet. So on Thanksgiving I asked my Sis, who lives in a part of my house to watch him for me. I was waiting for hubby to come get us (he went to the store) in the driveway and I heard my sister's kids in the backyard with The Gooch. I knew they didn't have his leash on. I didn't want to go by the gate cause if he saw me he would run out to me and we live on a busy road. So I grabbed my cell to call my sis and tell her to please get the dog in or put a leash on him. Just then I hear the kids yelling"Gucci"! And I see him running toward the gate. He ran right under, if course, and I tried to grab him, but we all know that these little stinkers are like bullets! I called him but he ran past me. I fell trying to run after him ( darn heels) and the kids were running too! My hubby showed up during this, saw what was going on, jumped outta the truck and detoured my Gooch back on the grass where I grabbed him!
I was soooooooooooooo scared I cried and shook like a leaf. The road we are on is so busy, he would of never made it. I can not believe how terrified I was! I knew I loved my Gooch, but my whole body was shaking and I couldnt stop crying. My sister felt so bad, but learned a valuable lesson...DO NOT PUT A 6lb PUPPY IN A YARD WITHOUT A LEASH!! He fits under the gate and she knew that!
Anyway, thank GOD Gucci is ok. I had alot to be thankful for on Thanksgiving!
nanci594 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!