View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 01:23 PM   #1
bfollowell
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Thanksgiving photos of Jackson & Bear

Hi Guys,

I haven't been on here in a few months. Since getting the boys at the end of August, my fiancée and I decided to move our wedding up from next summer to just after Christmas, giving us only about three months to bring everything together. Lucky for us, being second marriages for both of us, we're keeping things small, intimate and simple, though I've quickly found out there's nothing simple about planning even the most basic of weddings. I always thought it was the bride's job to stress over every detail but this time around, I have been stressed through the roof. I know I've been driving my fiancée crazy. Anyway, I've been extremely distracted and haven't posted more than a couple of photos or videos since I brought the boys home.

I just took Jackson & Bear in for their first grooming a couple of days before Thanksgiving and thought they looked way too cute not to share. I don't know what I was thinking. The boys both had some mats I was having trouble with so I just told the groomer to give them a puppy cut, forgetting just how short that really is. I think I'm planning to keep them shorter but I don't think I'll ever get them cut this short again. Lucky for them my fiancée talked me into getting them some sweaters a month ago, though I insisted that they must look macho.

Enjoy.

- Byron
Attached Thumbnails
Thanksgiving photos of Jackson & Bear-img_0483.jpg   Thanksgiving photos of Jackson & Bear-img_0498.jpg   Thanksgiving photos of Jackson & Bear-img_0499.jpg  

Last edited by bfollowell; 11-29-2008 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Forgot to add images
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!