View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 02:37 AM   #3
Darcybaby
Yorkie Yakker

Hello Again

I bought a small amount of Orijen puppy, the shop is not very far and it is not like 2-3 hours to go shopping (the distances here are not like in the big cities, everything is compact in Bulgaria) They sell dog and cat food loose from the big (15kg) bags ,so I bought like 200 grams. Darcy eats 4 meals per day in small portions and he doesn’t chew his food, everything from his bowl disappears in 3-5 seconds followed by a big burp. With his afternoon meal instead of 16 grams of his Hills I put 14 and 2 grams Orijen (kibbles cut in half) he likes it and ate it in 5 sec, 10 minutes after that he throw up some of his food( is this normal and because of the change or..) . First I was shocked and tried to take him away from the pile and clean it but no success and he managed to eat it, this was the second shock. He acts normal doesn’t look sick or anything ,4 hours later I gave him home made yogurt and late at night his regular Hills. Shall I keep trying to change the food or just leave it for a while ant try again after a few days. I did a research and really want to give him the best food I can find here. As a new mommy everything scares me and all things like liver disease and shunt after lepto vaccines …
Thank you for your help and advice I appreciate it
Darcybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!