View Single Post
Old 09-25-2005, 01:27 PM   #1
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Is this a SCAM or what?

Well I think this is a scam. I just received this email from someone interested in my puppies. I'm attaching a copy of it. Wanted to see what everyone here thought. Needless to say. I sent him an email telling him that 1 was all that I had ever advertised for sale and that he has been sold. So I'm not sure how he got 3 and the correct number at that.

Do people actually fall for this kind of thing? Baffles me.

hello, Am fred can , am interseted in purchasing your pets which i will need Three pets bcos i distribute to local location in my divition as an pet guardian and i have be give the only chance to be doing that due to my respect and commitment . Meanwhile i have been doing this for years now and my effort has been realy commended positively so far by the security agent arround the globe.Perharps the money will be paid to you via money order and it will also include an excess fundswhich you will be making availabe to me via the western union money tranfer in your area and the excess funds involve is my commission also for the carrage of the pets from your location to each place where thepet will be needed,Haven't said all that i want you to forward your name and address including your contact phone number ane the total amount of the three pets so that i can make the payment available to you without any
further delay,ok. thank you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!