View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 03:47 PM   #15
Ines3185lyorkie
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ree View Post
I am only reading this thread because I get an email that there is a new post that I have subscribed to. I have been reading them as they come in. I am not here to start, or add to an argument, but don't you think it's getting a little out of hand? Calling someone a troll? Geez..come on ladies..this is terrible. Her post did say she did have proof of health certificates to verify this information, received from the Dept of Agriculture in Hartford CT. She is telling you in black and white where she got her information from. Anyone can give a call and see if you are able to retrieve this same info. I know there are many of you who have Glenda's yorkies and feel very passionate towards her. Hearing negative things about where your baby came from can be painful and unacceptable because in our hearts, we put our trust. There are many shocking tales in this great big world that we just do not want to accept. At times, unfortunately this is life. This does not justify what is going on here. Before any more fingers are pointed, and names to be called, do some home work and look for the truth. I have seen disagreements with the same language on here before and I find this type of posting disturbing and uncalled for.

Happy Thanksgiving
Ree
That is what we are asking that she post the attachments and all of the proof she / claims to have.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!