View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 03:19 PM   #6
nneessaa
YT 500 Club Member

I do not think 9 years old is old for a Yorkie, although depending on the breeding/health of the pup of course it will vary. I remember when my dog was 10, we used to laugh at him because he was "so old!". Looking back, I wish I cherished those young days with him, as it only gets worse. He is now over 15, and I can see the pain he is in. One thing that totally changed his life around, totally (he would not be alive if he didn't get this medication today), was Dynamite Free & Easy. He also gets pain medication and senior dog food.

I have never lost a dog before, I've lost mice, hamsters, fish, etc. I lost my cat (who was the best cat in the world) and my rabbit. My rabbit was like a dog, and would hop to the door to be let out and come in. He was the best rabbit. I have been blessed to have such good pets. I miss him now that I am thinking of him. I have had my dog since I was 3 years old. We grew up together. I used to dress him in ballerina outfits when we played dress up. He used to jump up 4 ft onto my bed. Now he can hardly make it up a step. I love him so much, and I know when the day comes I will completely fall apart.

Vanessa
nneessaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!