View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 06:08 AM   #1
Hooks_Yorkie
No Longer a Member

Animal Smiley 036 Yorkie Puppy with Birth Defect ???

I have been searching for a female yorkie and I found a breeder that has females that will be ready by xmas since my breeder that I got Hooks from won't have another litter for some time and I am impatient..... but moving on

The females are still young that I haven't really been able to see their personality, but she has a little boy that is 10 weeks. He is 1 lb and has a birth defect. She has had him for a longer time because he still has some trouble and she just wants him to be as healthy as possible before she will let him go to his next home. His back left leg doesn't quite touch the ground, but other than that he is fine. He has the normal problems of a small puppy of his size, but beyond that the leg is his only obstacle.

She said that she believed it happened during the birth, but wasn't quite sure since all the other puppies were all fine and she has never had a problem like this. I played with the male just for a little while she was getting the females ready for me to look at and he was adorable. I fell in love It seemed like he instantly took to me and I think I want him

She refuses to let him go before she thinks he is ready which is fine with me, but she wants me to be sure that I am ready to take care of him. I think that I am, but I would love input from other members who have puppies with birth defects or do you think I should not take that step.
Hooks_Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!