View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 01:11 AM   #1
Darcybaby
Yorkie Yakker

Default I'm new ,Darcy drinks more water than before!

Hi to all

I’m new here, but been reading a lot, and I want to thank you all for all of your posts, they are really helpful. Darcy is 4 months old and he is very cute , we have him for 6 weeks now and he is our first pet but we love him very much already (the hubby wasn’t very exited at the beginning but we are at the same place now). These 6 weeks we went to the vet like 30 times (the clinic is 3-4 minutes walk from home) .First we brought him home with a very bad skin condition all flaky and not very manageable, the vet said is seborrhea , then he was scratching his ears like crazy bit the skin was ok so the vet said is ear infection and eye infection in the same tame we treat these as well. Now the skin is ok a bit dry I think and the eyes and the ears a all clean and healthy and he still scratch his tummy and armpits a lot and the new thing he do now is chewing his paws, he looks healthy and energetic and there is no change in his behavior (I’m starting to lose faith in our vet)

He was on Royal Canine when we got him, then I change him on hills mini puppy which was recommended by our vet. He likes it and he was only on Hills when he had to take his second Lepto shoot on 12 of November(it is unavoidable in Bulgaria where we live ) and he was a bit sleepy for a while . Last week I’ve noticed that he drinks a little bit more water than before and just wondered could that be because of the vaccines or the food. What do you think it is? And can all these things be related somehow.

After reading posts about good and bad foods in YT I think to change again, but couldn’t decide between a few brands available in Europe. A little help here would be much appreciated. I could buy online Wafcol Salmon puppy (UK brand) ,Orijen, Solid Gold, James Wellbeloved (UK), Arden Grange adult. Some of them as I see are a bit fatty (over 14% fat) is that something to think about before buying.

Thank you in advance! (as I’m Bulgarian my English might be confusing ,sorry about it )
Darcybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!