View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 04:04 PM   #1
ibjerke
Yorkie Talker

Default UN-cuddelly Gracie

It's been a long time since i have posted but I have been reading every evening and have learned alot about our wonderful furbabies. My little Gracie is 20 months old and weights 4.5lbs. She little but fiesty. My problem is she won't let me touch her. I have to play games with her and almost have to out fox her inorder just to pick her up to go out or put on her harness or anything that requires handeling including grooming. She will come and lay with me or dad on the couch but it has to be on her terms. I so want a lap dog and the few precious moments she gives me is great. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get her more affectionate. I want a spoiled lap dog and she won't let me.....hehehehehe..........I have tried bribbing leaving her alone (I have two other dogs Choco lab and a yorkie-poo both are very lovey) but she is soooo darn cute I just want to cuddle and pat and hug and kiss.... (I think I have a problem......hehehehehehe) Any help will be appreciate. Hugs to all Donna and the clan.................
ibjerke is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!