View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 12:21 PM   #1
yorkie_mama22
Currently Suspended!

Talking Two questions in one

My first question...

How did you decide your pup/dog's hair cut/style? Where did you find the style you like?

I know kind of what I want Stormy's hair to look like, I want the hair on her head a little longer so I can put it up but I don't exactly want her body hair AS long, maybe a little shorter. I don't know if that would look weird.

Next question is more of a concern. So I wanted to make Stormy feel as comfortable as possible and get adjusted to our family easily and I think she has been doing really good. But how comfortable is TOO comfortable? Maybe I am babying her a little too much? I don't want a spoiled rotten dog that is aggressive. We were on the couch and Stormy always wants to be on my lap or next to me, she was between my daughter and I and my daughter leaned over and I think got too close to Stormy or something because the dog kinda snapped at her face. I was not sure how to handle this because it got me really mad so I told her no and brought her into the kitchen and laid her in her bed. I know kids can get into a dogs space but I didn't feel there was a good reason for that and I definitely don't want my daughter getting hurt. I don't know this dog well enough yet to know if she would or wouldn't actually bite. So my question is how should I handle this situation and should I stop babying her so much?
yorkie_mama22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!