View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 10:56 AM   #32
heatherlee143
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFan121s View Post
LOL...I can honestly say that none of the pups that have come through my home have ever acted like that when they've had their tails docked. Several of them didn't even wake up when they had it done. I guess if you search hard enough you can find anything to support your claim.

I didn't even search for that topic . . I wanted to see how they were born. I searched yorkie giving birth on YouTube and that was the first video I clicked. I never even knew that I was going to see the babies getting tails docked and claws snipped.

If you say that "Several of them didn't even wake up when they had it done", that's fine. Reading that makes me feel better. I am a new member here and saw this topic after I had just watched the video, so I thought I would share it with the people on this site. It made me feel bad to see it. You don't have to roll your eyes..

The sad thing is . . .
many breeders are CRUEL and ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEYYYYYYYYY!!! So they will do whatever they have to to make it. I was just stating an opinion and showing true facts to be nice, and someone has to get all defensive, why? Oh, because deep down someone already feel bad(or doesn't have a heart) about what they do and I have just justified it for them!!! Anyone that could do that for money is sick in the head!!! Who ever in USA says this is the standard is an idiot!

Give me a rebuttal better than that!!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!