View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 10:29 AM   #1
lksdolls
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Kids of Garlin Yorkies

I have three AKC yorkies available. Great addition for the right forever home.

1. Your name - Linda Steele

2. Your city, state: Leetonia, OH

3. Your phone number: 330-502-5563

4. Your email address: garlinyorkies@comcast.net

Male #1, Sparkie

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Male

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): April 27, 2008

7. Age of Yorkie(s): almost 7 months

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: dam 7 lb, sire 4.75 lb

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 3.5 lb

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC

11. Price: $1000

------------------------------------------------------

Male #2, Joey

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Male

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): June 20, 2008

7. Age of Yorkie(s): almost 5 months

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: dam 4 lb, sire 3.5 lb

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 3 lb

11. Price: $1200

----------------------------------------------------

Female #1, Chloe

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Female

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): August 29, 2008

7. Age of Yorkie(s): almost 3 months

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: dam 3.5 lb, sire 3.5lb

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 2 lb

11. Price: $1500

------------------------------------------------------------------

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: They are ready for their forever homes.

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: Yes, weather permitting but prefer them to be picked up. I'm located NE Ohio, ship out of Pittsburgh PA and will also deliver pups to Westerville (Columbus, OH area). Shipping cost $275

14. Any additional information you want to add:

I've placed several of my kids with YT members. The pups come pre-spoiled, are socialized from the time they can crawl out of the cage on their own. They are played with from birth. All have been vet checked with shots.
About each of the kids..............
Sparkie is a little love bug. At almost 7 months old, he is not going to get much bigger. He has black silky hair and his head is currently silver. I"m not sure if it will turn tan or stay more silver. He has very petite features. Sparkie is currently helping to tend to the new litter. If I can't find him, I look in the cage and sure enough, there he is, helping to take care of baby Coco.
Joey we call the devil boy although he is just as loving as Sparkie. Joey has little short legs but a really solid body and a cute button nose. Right now he looks like a wild one with his hair going everywhere. He has been running outside with the big dogs since he was 6 weeks old. It looks like his back is going to stay black. He is super and I fell in love with him instantly.
Chloe is a little beauty. She's now 3 months old and weighs the same as her mama did at that age. I don't expect her to be more than 4 pounds, if that. She has short legs, nice body and a teeny tiny nose. I'm not sure if her back is going to stay black but so far it looks like it will. Her mama Star is dark silver all over, including her head.

Joey and Chloe have the same sire. Lots of pictures of our troop on garlinyorkies.info.

First picture: Joey on left, Sparkie on right. The next two pictures are of Chloe. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions. I prefer to wait until the right forever home happens and not sell them just to get rid of them. Any of these pups would make a great addition to the right forever home.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!