View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 04:09 PM   #1
yorkiepuppie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 049 i am barking because i love people so much!

milu loves people. she loves people more than she loves dogs.
it you asked her she can go play with other doggies, or get pet by some stranger. she will pick the stranger any day.

unfortunately, not every one loves dogs.

the problem is that milu will start barking and waggling her tail and shaking when people ignore her. she really really wants that pet BAD!

i was at blockbuster the other day with milu getting a movie, milu started barking, so i started to head out the store, because i didn't want to annoy other people. as i was walking out, i heard a guy say really softly "ankel biter" i laughed because milu would never bite anyone, no matter what you do to her. (the trainer tried to get her to be mean, to show her teeth and growl because milu is small, and the trainer wants her to be able to protect herself by being assertive if need be, but the trainer gave up and said that there is not a mean bone in milu's body)

but, i am sure that guy at blockbuster was probably not being humorous. he was probably being a JERK.

how can i get milu to stop acting like a crazy dog(shaking, waggling tail, and barking) every time she sees people. some people hate small dogs, and will say mean thing. and it's not good to bark at people ever anyways, even if it's because she wants to play. people don't know what her barks mean, only mommy and daddy do.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!