View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 06:45 AM   #4
Xaleia
YT Addict

I'm fairly new here myself. I think out of the thousands of people that read and post here, you are always going to confront those that for one reason or another are just abrasive and judgmental.
BUT for every one like that, there are 10 more that are just helpful and caring and welcoming.
Most everyone that I've seen post or reply to my posts have just been genuine caring people. I need that support at times and I'm sure you do too.

Your 'mutt' as you put it, is just as important to you as anyone's 'purebred'. The breed is not important, but the love that they show.

Please people, it is SO easy to come off wrong or judgmental when typing to people whom you can't see the whites of their eyes.

This forum is a WEALTH of information, filled with caring people who LOVE their babies, even if they have TWO heads and their tails are in a corkscrew.
This forum if FULL of caring people and those who wish to share their heart as well as their love of the yorkshire... full or not.

In the world outside this forum and here.... there will always be those people who are negative and hurtful. Ignore them. They will go away.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!