View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 07:53 PM   #12
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergiesmomma View Post
What if I put a diaper on her while she's in the house, then every hour and a half or so, take her out or put on peepee pad? Which would be better?

How old is your dog and hs she ever been potty trained? I mean some are trained and then relapse and others have never been completely trained.

I would start over completely. keep her in the kitchen or areqa with hard surface floors and put down pee pads. If she does not go to them, then put the pee pads in the spots where she wants to potty.

In the evening when the family is watching Tv, let her jin the family, but keep her on your lap or use panties on her. take her out evry hur to 45 minutes. Put her down and tell her to PEE in a stern voice. If she does not go within a minute or two, take her back in. do not allow her off your lap. Wait a half hour to 45 minuutes, take her out again. If she pees praise praise praise, and if you want to treat, do it immediately, do not wait until you get back inside. Just keep repeating this.

Don't waste your time scolding her unless you catch her peeing where she is not supposed. if you see her squat to pee, startle her with a firm NO and take her outside.
JeanieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!