Thread: Help!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2005, 09:47 PM   #15
Frans*lil*Bia*
Senior Yorkie Talker

Since your puppy is so young, you souldn't be using a lot of chemicals around him. When I had fleas in my house, I googled home remeidies for fleas and found a lot of helpful advise. I myself found that putting some water in a baking dish with some dish soap and then putting a lit candle in the middle of the dish, of course put candle in a candle holder, overnite for a week got rid of my flea problem. Fleas are attracted to heat and light and so they jump towards the light and fall in the water where they drown. I found so many on the first nite it was disgusting, especially since I am a clean freak, I never would have thought there were that many. About your head itching, it could be that you are thinking of these fleas so much its all in your mind. That happens to me when I think about itchy stuff. & yes DONNOT let him eat his poop, he will keep getting re-infested. It seems to me like the breeder didn't properly care for him, so he probably ate his poop a lot before you got him, without her noticing, and it could be still affecting him. Good luck and I hope he gets well soon!
Frans*lil*Bia* is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!