View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 08:09 AM   #15
no1baggage
Yorkie Yakker

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcapper View Post
Again I want to thank everyone on YT for the well wishes. I am struggling so hard to deal with the loss of Toby. Everything is so empty in my life. I have everything I could ever want, but one thing. That hole left is so big I don't know if I can ever fill it. So I just wanted to upload my favorite pics of Toby.

RIP Toby
17 years of you can never be replaced.
hi just read about toby i am new to the forum and have 2 furrbies pebbles4 & sophie 1. i had a baby furrbie called hollyhocks approx 5 yrs ago and lost her in tragic circumstances she was only 6 yrs old, i was inconsolable.i went a year without another dog,but although the pain eased there was always that empty void.in the end we went round several breeders and eventually i saw pebbles i knew straight away i had to have her. there is no way you can replace a pet, but i think by having another it fill's a avoid, i thought long and hard before i got another yorkie "even thought of another breed" but still came back to my furrbies they are all so totally different anyway. i have holly's ashes and will always remember and love her. this worked and helped me but i know we are all different.i hope my sentiments help and feel free to keep in touch if you just need to talk. pauline & girls
no1baggage is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!