View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 01:52 AM   #3
bryanj22
Yorkie Yakker

thanks for the advice. I work 8 hours a day so its hard to take them out frequently. there is nobody else home. currently they are going into a crate during work. when we get home we open the cage and they go outside immedietly. We have a food dispenser and I am writing up a food plan now. Im thinking I need to get them on a better schedule for eating so I can control their bathroom movements better. I read for smaller dogs 3 times a day is good for feeding. would 2 times be ok? once before work and once after? I work from 3:30pm untill midnight. im thinking once before work and then once when i get home. i dont wake up early enough to feed them twice before work and when i get off work im not staying up late enough where i think i give them 2 meals before bed.

about pooping: When the boy does it i know he did it. i can tell by the size of the stuff. I usually act nice to him and lead him towards it. as he comes towards it and sees it he kinda puts his ears down and knows he was bad before I even show it to him. Im assuming he knows he was bad so why does he do it?? He does it in the pen so ofcourse i'll see it. I recently discoverd an area behind the couch where there was about 6 times he did the poopoo. bad dog!! lol.. so hes hiding it as well. I always show him the poop, tell him thats bad and then bring him to the peepad and let him know thats where he goes. I will have to work on watching him more i guess..

bellybands?? What are your comments on these for peeing? Im thinking about getting one for the boy.
bryanj22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!