View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 11:58 PM   #1
bryanj22
Yorkie Yakker

Angry How to potty train 1 yr old??

Hello everyone. Im sure the answer is out there if I do a little searchin on this site. I havent been here in a looong time. I have 2 yorkies about 16 months old. they are brother and sister. The problem is that they poop behind the couch along with other places. They seem to always do it when we arent looking. We let them outside and say "go potty" and they just think its play time. the girl isnt as bad its the boy thats worse. The girl actually uses the pee pad by the door if she really has to go. We are forced to have a pee pad because she always leaves big puddles by the door so now thats where we put the pad. The boy will pee and poop where ever he feels like it. Its like he knows its bad but doesnt care. How do I stop this? Im not sure where to begin. Its hard to keep and eye on them all the time to watch them. We take them outside to go to the bathroom and they will go potty when we let them in 5 minutes later. Its confusing. Anyone have a link to some good advie or any suggestions? Im thinking about getting one of those belly bands for the boy so he cant pee on the floor anymore. this will help teach him right? So what about the pooping? I was so mad the other day I decided next time I find some poop and I know he did it im slapping a diper on his butt!

Alright I will be standing by to hopefully get some good advice. thanks in advance.
bryanj22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!