Thread: Belly Bands
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 05:16 PM   #13
yorkiepuppie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nneessaa View Post
LOL!!! That is the vet I'm going to! It is 20 minutes away from where I live but it had the best reviews, best prices, and the best costumer service so it is worth the longer drive . It isn't that far, but there are probably 20 other vets that are closer. I was quoted $1000 JUST for the neuter at the two places about a block from my house (strange, why there are two terrible ones so close). They also had bad reviews. At Calaveras it was $200 something for the neuter at $20-60 for baby teeth removal, plus they had all the good reviews. Thank you for the suggestion. Makes me feel better .

I will let you guys know what they say on Monday. One thing to note is he has lived in a very clean apartment his entire life, without any other pets (except when he was little he played with a Pit Bull). He never really went on walks except outside to go pee. I'm not sure if that means anything but he didn't really have contact with other animals. Obviously humans bring bacteria into the household, but I'm not really sure what kind of bacteria causes a UTI. I'll do some research on it.

Vanessa
LOL! that's so funny! yes, they are very good, and dr. anderson is really nice. they get really busy there though!

i think it's strange that calaveras is such a good clinic AND they charge less than others, even though those other clinic do not even get good reviews. that's odd!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!