Thread: Belly Bands
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 04:24 PM   #10
yorkiepuppie
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nneessaa View Post
Thanks, and are you talking about questions to make sure they are a good vet? I have researched a lot and they had the best reviews and explained everything to me on the phone about the neuter and not feeding him the night before and morning of. They even tolerated me calling back three times because I was unsure what time would work for my parents and that I accidentally hung up on them. They were really nice, helpful, and definitely are experienced. I am not worried about that.
what i meant was if you had any questions about your dog, you can make sure you ask the vet at that time. i usually have SO MANY questions for my vet that if i don't write down the questions, i tend to forget something.

i am glad that you found a vet that you feel comfortable with. i live in san jose, so if your vet doesn't work out for you i can recommend the vet that i go to. he is located in milpitas, i am not sure if that is too far for you or not? anyways, i might as well just tell you the name of the clinic, it's called calaveras verterinary clinic. i like dr. anderson, and they get a lot of good reviews. you can check them out if you like.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!