View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 03:33 PM   #18
desaree
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default My new little girl

Well we've had her home for a whole day now, and everythings going great. I thought It would take her a while to get used to being away from her little brother and being in a different home. But she is doing wonderful. Its almost like she's always been here. She has us all eating out of her little paws
She's a little ball of energy, you should see the way she jumps around the house her little tail wagging away, its so cute. she loves hugs and kisses. She did have a few accidents, but thats expected. She will NOT sleep in her bed, she has to be laying on your chest. She only got up a few times during the night, she wasnt crying or anything, but I couldnt sleep (too worried, had to make sure she was okay during the night!) so I took her out, let her go potty and we played for a little until she got tired and back to sleep she went. She really is an amazing little girl! I still have not figured out what Im going to name her, its either going to be Daisy (my boyfriend wants to name her that!) or Nala (thats what I picked, its meaning is Gift, and thats just what she is the gift ive been waiting for, for almost 3 years.)
Once I figure out how to post Pictures Ill put some up. I also have a few videos I can put up.
Oh there is one thing I have a question about, and before I ask it I do have her scheduled to see the Vet on monday. He wasnt in today so I have to wait. But she's always scratching, and theres nothing there I looked for fleas. I think its dry skin, what can I use to help her?
Another thing, she's always going at her ear. I looked at it and It looks fine to me, no funny smell or anything. I dont know does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?
Thanks again
desaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!