Thread: Very upset...
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 06:37 AM   #4
Misti1
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewiesnewmom View Post
Amen, do to the fact that this is the same ol' crap I run across on every message board I have ever joined. All I have to say is I won't be posting on any message board here at YT again...I thank all who offered advice for Chewie...But please DROP THE DRAMA, you might see a different light if you do..
Message boards are a reflection of society....behind every key board typing as we speak are the same people who are at your school/job/church/shopping mall/in your family/ and social circle.

When you can convince me that you live in a perfect world, without negative dynamics then I can accept that YT (from time to time), should not fall short of grace.

However, unlike the real world, you do in fact have the right to exit stage left and remove yourself from the situation at any given time.

I have seen from many members, including the person's post that sparked all of this, just such a reaction today.

In my real life, I have had many friends do this to me.....write the kiss off email, tell me what all is wrong with ME, and admonish me never to contact them again, and yada yada.

I have a pat saying....if the friendship was worth it to them, then it is worth putting in the work....talking it out....reaching compromise. since THEY made the decision that it was NOT worth that effort, then there is nothing I can do.

I am sure a mere bulletin board is not worth the sweat off of some brows, but it is for me, because what I hope to gain from YT is some good connections, lasting friendships, and good puppies for Maya and Mika to associate with....therefore, it is worth it to ME to STAY, and work on the work rather than leave.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!