Thread: Very upset...
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 06:20 AM   #1
heatherm0890
YT 500 Club Member

Cry Very upset...

When I signed up a month ago, I was thrilled to be part of such a helpful and encouraging community. (I kno this is getting repetetive becuz it is not ending but I need to say my piece and I will be done) This summer I decided to get a yorkie puppy and wanting to learn all about them b4 I got mine, I used to ask question on yahoo.com/answers. They always said I should not own a dog if I didnt kno they answer to such basic questions...They were rude, insesitive and flat out mean. I was delighted to come across YT!!! What has happened?? Users I usually see being so helpful were rude and mean!! Yes, I posted on the babylola nyc thread taking up for you yt users as I believed you only have the best intersts of yorkies at heart. But it became ridiculous..Then a few more threads came about just as bad... I dont kno if its the sensitive nature of them or not but still there were very rude comments made...I am very upset at this. We are adults here...not silly little teenagers(well I am technically still a teenager) looking to start a fight or spark a heated discussion..After this, I may not post, instead just looking up answers to my questions...I may be taking this too seriously but I am saddened as I had never experienced such a loving community of people I had never even met and then it do a complete turnabout so quickly...I understand everyones opinions will differ at times but lets be mature about it evryone...If you have offered advice and you feel it has not been listened to just forget it...no need to get nasty. Just accept they are not going to listen and just move on, you tried and can not do anything else... no need to get mean.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!