View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 04:08 AM   #1
Misti1
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default National albumn weekend

Hi everyone.....I took the time to check out my profile and realized that I had never made an album for Mika, my grand dog, or Maya, my present baby. So I stopped and took the time to rectify that situation (now yall know yall have 18 million pictures of your children)

Anyway, I am a profile visitor, I like to get to know you guys,,and when I got there...no album of the baby. Some of you guys have the cutest avatars, which makes people want to see more.. then you go to the profile, and no pictures....SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!! Aren't you proud parents???? Aren't we Yorkie braggers????

So take time this weekend to create albums, upload pictures, then announce in this thread that you are finished so we can see them.

I tell you I saw two pictures in two albums I WISH the people would give me permission to post them here, but one of them I swear I wanna cry every time I see it , and the other one is downright precious (and it's the sister dog who is not a Yorkie)... and oh yes, go take a peak at my two new albums when you get a chance.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!