View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 02:22 PM   #1
Roxy 87
YT 500 Club Member

Default Might be getting second yorkie

Hello everyone. So Tila's mommy had a litter of babies two weeks ago. Three boys, one girl. This was not a planned litter, my breeder went on vacation and her female went into heat and her daughter was babysitting her furbabies and guess what? Puppies. She owns the mom and dad. It's Tila's mom, but this litter has a different dad. We keep in touch and email all the time, she likes to see how Tila is doing. Now, we were thinking about getting another yorkie, but we wanted another female. But the breeder is keeping the female puppy, and she gave me first chance to pick a male if we wanted. Since my parents wanted a yorkie, I was all excited. But we talked it over and decided it may not be the best time to get another one, because of the extra cost during the Christmas season of getting another one. Buuut, my breeder said she could hold him longer for us, to give us a chance to bring him home. But, I don't know if I should, I really do want to, but how do you all handle more than one pet in the household? How do your male and females interact? When would he need to be fixed so he won't be lifting his leg to mark and pee? We have two cats, four fish, my terrier cross, and Tila. So that would be three dogs in total. I'm just worried about space and how they would do together and I mean does one more make a lot of difference? A little more cleaning yes but. lol. I don't know I know it's really up to us, just wondering how three dogs in the house would be....
Roxy 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!