View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 11:19 AM   #15
Mom2Odie
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by missgin View Post
LOL!! That's exactly why my boyfriend decided on Hansel! That's his all time favorite movie! He wants to introduce Hansel to people and say something like, "that Hansel, he's so hot right now".
LOL!!!! I love the name Hansel and I love the movie Zoolander too! That would be really funny ...

We had always planned on getting a girl Yorkie and then we saw a picture of our baby and we had to have him ... we wanted our girl to be Bella and had a harder time with the boy name. We decided on Odie. It was the only name that brought a smile to my husband's face and he loved it. In fact he laughed out loud when he first heard it. Our beautiful Cairn terrier, Casey, passed away in May 2007 and we were devastated. It was a big step for us to get another dog ... although I've always wanted a Yorkie, the pain from Casey's loss was so great I didn't think I could ever get another dog. But I thought about the 12 years of bliss with Casey and tried not to focus on the one day we lost her. She gave us so many wonderful years and I wouldn't trade that for anything. So Odie came along and my heart has melted once again. He is a light to our family and I love my little boy! When I first went to see him our eyes met and I knew he was ours and after seeing him in person, he defintely was Odie ...
Sometimes you need to meet them first to see if their name suits them ...
Good Luck!
Mom2Odie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!